With 17 years of IP practice including intensive experience accumulated during his holding key positions in three prestigious IP local law firms, Vinh has advised and prosecuted thousands of cases or applications of both international and domestic companies those who seek protection of their trademarks, industrial designs and patents in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and other countries
Thanks to his non-stop effort and dedication, he has been honored as one of the leading lawyers for three consecutive years 2014-2016 by the Asia Law Profiles. Currently, he was selected as one of two researchers by Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST) to conduct a comprehensive study on how to effectively protect well-known mark in Vietnam within the cooperation project between MoST and INTA for a period of 2015-2017. He is regularly invited by MUTRAP, JICA, MoST and Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) as speaker or moderator presenting feasible solutions for better enforcing IPRs including domain name disputes in Vietnam. In addition, he was also chosen to hold a 2012 INTA academic roundtable “Overlapping Protection of 3D Marks, Industrial Design and Copyrights” in Hanoi
Le Quang Vinh is one of five founding partners of Bross & Partners, a leading and award-winning Vietnamese IP and law firm. Bross & Partners, a registered Patent, Design, Trademark and Copyright Agent before National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam (NOIP) and Copyright Office of Vietnam (COV), has been advising and/or representing both domestic and international clients regarding both contentious and non-contentious IPR matters not only in Vietnam but also some foreign countries.
Since its establishment of 2008, IP practice of Bross & Partners has been developing successively and continuously ranked top tier annually by the Legal 500 Asia Pacific, AsiaLaw Profiles, Asian Legal Business and World Trademark Review.
Our clients consist of both domestic and foreign ones operating on a wide range from global companies to start-up including those listed in Fortune 500, Forbes Magazine’s ‘Asia’s 200 best under 1 billion’ list, companies in the ‘Top 500 Vietnamese Largest Private Enterprises (VNR500)’ list.
Bross & Partners is presently offering its trustworthy, contentious and non-contentious IP services not only in Vietnam but also abroad:
- Advising, preparing Vietnamese translation, filing, prosecuting and appealing relating to all kinds of applications for patent for design, inventions or utility models, including entering Vietnamese national phase of PCT applications;
- Pre-filing trademark search, submitting, monitoring and reviewing in connection with applications for registration of trademark including handling appeal against NOIP’s rejection of Madrid-based marks;
- Providing analysis on likelihood of Infringement including fair use defense in design or trademark related disputes;
- Acting as legal representative taking part in counterfeit investigation, request for appraisal of damage due to IPR infringement, litigation before courts or other IPR enforcement competent bodies.
- Advising and representing before administrative agencies, court or arbitration including WIPO Center for Arbitration and Mediation to cancel or forcedly transfer IPR-allegedly infringing domain names or to make a defense against those infringement allegations